Well, we’ve forming the SocioPal army and as we all know it, “… an army marches on its stomach”.
But … we’re still in stealth mode so we have no money.
What should we do for lunch?
1. Eat Hummus almost once a week (in our case Baadonas in Eben Gavirol) – see image below.
2. Prepare a weekly menu and have each one of us be a cook once or twice a week (menu below):
Sunday: salad, avocado, chicken, corn
Monday: meat balls + rice, cabbage
Tuesday: salad, pita pizza, cabbage
Wednesday: grilled chicken, couscous, broccoli
Thursday: sheitel, cooked potatoes, sliced veggies
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post.
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.